Rants about food, because we just can't let things go.

Eat right, stay brilliant.

Friday 18 January 2013

Resolutely 'Unresolutely'.

I made one resolution this year. Not to make any resolutions. It worked well last year - I didn't default, fail or kick myself in December for under-achieving. In fact I raised a glass at New Year to the 'un-resolution' and vowed to continue in this steam and impart my wisdom on others.

I question the logic behind setting yourself up for something you didn't have the motivation to do at any other time in the year? My theory is might as well give it 100% throughout the year and anything else is a bonus.



It occurred to me, as we sat down as a team to taste all the new products we want to launch this year, that the same attitude applies here at Rude Health. When we're researching and developing new foods we're always considering the longevity of the product:

Can we source the ingredients sustainably and build long lasting relationships with suppliers?

Is it naturally tasty and nutritionally varied enough to make you want to eat it again the next day?

And does it give you the energy to fuel you for the day ahead, or in the case of our snacks, until your next meal?


If we tick all three we know we've got something we can put the Rude Health name to. We've already ticked a lot of boxes this year, so there will be more food to keep you in rude health, coming soon.



We're no flash in the pan after all.


No comments:

Post a Comment